Thursday, October 30, 2008

If I were a Boy

So there's a rumor that one of the dancers in Beyonce's Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) video is some sort of dude. Oh, you know, the darker one. Even if there wasn't a rumor before I'm gonna go with it.


Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)

I actually really like this song despite my tense relationship with Mrs. Knowles-Carter. I will say that for what she is and what she does she's very good at it. But I get annoyed when speculation that she is deep or really really creative begins to surface. I'll save the hate for another day however and get back to this business of the male dancer.
Upon reviewing the video a few times in several picture qualities I would have to say the jury is still kind of out but I'm leaning toward 'Oh my God! That's a dude!'
And you know what? More power to him. He's dancing on point, and looks fabulous. it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Sasha Fierce is a diva and as such gets and shows love from the fairy section. I could totally see her being on board with 'homegirl' in her video. And, why not?
Some would say, "Well come on now. How could a man have the phattest ass in a Beyonce video?"
To that I say "Y'all might wanna look a little bit closer at what you're trying to bring home from the club."

I'll leave y'all with some words of wisdom from the great Luenelle:




Go sit in a corner and think on it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I say that darker girl is a dude. Ciara maybe in the clear, but that dude isn't.

How can a guy have a finer ass than the lead singer? Hmmm... good question.

My favorite part?

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1217

:D I'm so wrong... lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

just aying have a greatweekend - im not to much for videos and BOO lol

will u be ther in the am?

Anonymous said...

nice one torrance lol

Ms. Shai said...

abstain if you must but we all know whats going on here lol